Launched in 2004, Alipay is a third party payment platform for a cashless society. It has over 520 million active users and is operated by Ant Financial. Over 600,000 brick-and-mortar merchants and over one million taxis now accept Alipay as a payment method across China with over 70% of the transactions processed by Alipay conducted on mobile devices. Alipay has evolved from a digital wallet to a lifestyle enabler. Users can hail a taxi, book a hotel, or buy movie tickets directly from various modules within the app and purchase wealth management products such as Yu’e Bao.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
Alipay Global Gateway extension for Gravity Forms enables you to use the your Alipay cross-border merchant account to accept both online and in-app payments from Mainland China via a wide variety of payment methods and cards by integrating payment pages hosted by Alipay with your Gravity Forms powered website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Payment Processing: Securely process card and mobile app based payments through the hosted checkout forms by redirecting your customers to the gateway website so you don’t have to worry about building your own payment page or certifying with PCI-DSS.
- Active Alipay Global merchant account.
- Gravity Forms 2.3.0 or later, Basic version at the minimum.
- A valid SSL certificate is not required as your customer credit card details are safely entered on pages hosted by Alipay, however it is recommended to have one. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.