As a leading payment gateway, Authorize.Net is trusted by more than 430,000 merchants, handling more than 1 billion transactions and $149 billion in payments every year. Authorize.Net has been working with merchants and small businesses since 1996 and will offer you a credit card payment solution that works for your business and lets you focus on what you love best.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
Authorize.Net Gateway extension for Gravity Forms enables you to use the your Authorize.Net merchant account to accept credit cards and eCheck (ACH) payments directly via the custom forms on your Gravity Forms powered website without redirecting customers away to the gateway website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Credit Card Processing: Uses Accept.js library to send secure payment data directly to Authorize.Net to reduce PCI compliance scope.
- Authorize Only Payment: Set payments to be “Auth Only” or “Auth and Capture”.
- Process Subscriptions [Advanced]: Create and manage forms with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on. You can set additional sign-up fee or offer a free trial on your subscriptions.
- Process ACH Payments [Advanced]: The Advanced version fully supports ACH payments (both one-time and recurring) — you will need to install the Gravity Forms ACH Field Type extension and add ACH payment field to your form.
- Authorize.Net Custom Fields [Advanced]: Pass up to twenty values as custom field data to your Authorize.Net merchant account.
- Active Authorize.Net account – Sign up for a sandbox account here if you need to test.
- Gravity Forms 2.3.0 or later, Basic version at the minimum.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.