As a leading payment gateway, Authorize.Net is trusted by more than 430,000 merchants, handling more than 1 billion transactions and $149 billion in payments every year. Authorize.Net has been working with merchants and small businesses since 1996 and will offer you a credit card payment solution that works for your business and lets you focus on what you love best.
WPForms, a drag & drop WordPress form builder that’s EASY and POWERFUL, allows you to create beautiful contact forms, subscription forms, payment forms, and other type of forms for your site in minutes! It is beginner friendly since it includes pre-built templates and workflows, and mobile friendly so your contact forms will always look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
NOTE: You will need a WPForms Pro license level or higher to be able to use this plugin.
Authorize.Net Gateway extension for WPForms enables you to use the your Authorize.Net merchant account to accept payments via credit/debit cards using the Authorize.Net API integration on your WPForms powered website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Payment Processing: Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- Easy Field Mapping: Map the billing data entered by customer with API fields on the Authorize.Net payment section under your form.
- Process Subscriptions [Advanced]: Create and manage forms with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on. You can even offer a free trial on your subscriptions.
- Active Authorize.Net account – Sign up for a sandbox account here if you need to test.
- WPForms Pro or Elite license version 1.5.0 or later.
- Your form must include payment, credit card and email fields.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.