Braintree is a full-stack payments platform that makes it easy to accept payments in your website. Owned by PayPal, their service replaces the traditional model of sourcing a payment gateway and merchant account from different providers.
WPForms, a drag & drop WordPress form builder that’s EASY and POWERFUL, allows you to create beautiful contact forms, subscription forms, payment forms, and other type of forms for your site in minutes! It is beginner friendly since it includes pre-built templates and workflows, and mobile friendly so your contact forms will always look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
NOTE: You will need a WPForms Pro license level or higher to be able to use this plugin.
Braintree Gateway extension for WPForms enables you to use the your Braintree merchant account to accept payments via credit/debit cards using the Braintree API integration on your WPForms powered website.
Braintree for WPForms Features
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Credit Card Processing: Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- Authorize Now, Capture Later: Optionally choose only to authorize transactions, and capture at a later date.
- Easy Field Mapping:Map the billing data entered by customer with API fields on the Braintree payment section under your form.
- Transaction Information: Save Transaction ID and card type on corresponding WPForms entries.
- Active Braintree Payments account.
- WPForms Pro or Elite license version 1.5.0 or later.
- Your form must include credit card fields.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.