Cardknox is one of the leading, developer-friendly payment gateway integration providers for in-store, online, or mobile transactions. With features such asadvanced tokenization, recurring billing and secure hosted iFields, Cardknox is a secure and flexible option for online payments.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
Cardknox gateway add-on for Gravity Forms enables you to accept credit card and eCheck (ACH) payments directly via the custom forms on your Gravity Forms powered website without redirecting customers away to the gateway website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Credit Card Processing: Uses iFields library to send secure payment data directly to Cardknox to reduce PCI compliance scope.
- Authorize Only Payments: Set payments to be “Auth Only” instead of “Auth and Capture”.
- Process Subscriptions [Advanced]: Create and manage forms with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on. You can set additional sign-up fee or offer a free trial on your subscriptions.
- Process ACH Payments [Advanced]: The Advanced version fully supports ACH payments (both one-time and recurring) — you will need to install the Gravity Forms ACH Field Type extension and add ACH payment field to your form.
- Cardknox Custom Fields [Advanced]: Pass up to nineteen values as custom field data to your Cardknox merchant account.
- Active Cardknox account.
- Gravity Forms 2.3 or later (Basic license at the minimum)
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.