eProcessingNetwork Payment Gateway for Easy Digital Downloads
[box type=”info”] Guaranteed to work on the latest version of EDD and WordPress[/box]
[box]Plugin is TLS 1.2 as required by ePN.[/box]
The eProcessingNetwork Secure Payment Gateway allows merchants to accept credit cards securely by being the link between your website and the payment processing networks. This plugin enables you to use the eProcessingNetwork payment gateway to accept credit cards directly on your website without redirecting customers on your digital e-commerce website powered by Easy Digital Downloads.
Like all WP Gateways extensions, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
This payment gateway allows you to accept credit cards directly on your website, so in order to remain PCI Compliant you must protect the checkout page with SSL. However, the plugin will function with or without SSL on.
Special ePN Instructions:
Within your ePN account: You must enable Authnet emulation and find your Restrict Key.
- Log in. Choose ‘Processing Control’ from the dropdown and click Go.
- Under Disabled Integrations you will need to UNCHECK the Authorize.net emulation to unblock it.
- Click the ‘Save Disabled Integrations’ button.
- IMPORTANT: This starts a security timer — Wait 15 minutes to process any transactions.
- Scroll to the ‘Advanced’ section. The Restrict Key will be in the text box to the right of a button labeled ‘Generate Restrict Key’. You can simply copy the key that is there.