GoCardless allows you to collect Direct Debit payments from customers worldwide, by automating the process of collecting recurring payments. Once customers complete a simple online mandate to authorise you to collect payments, GoCardless charges their bank account automatically on due dates.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
GoCardless gateway add-on for Gravity Forms enables you to accept Direct Debit or eCheck (ACH) payments directly via the custom forms on your Gravity Forms powered website. Your customers enter their payment details securely online, authorising you to collect payments by Direct Debit on pages hosted by GoCardless, and then the process of collecting scheduled payments begins automatically based on parameters set in Gravity Forms.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Payment Authorisation: Securely process bank account details and collect customer authorisation by redirecting the customers to a secure mandate pages hosted by GoCardless.
- Process Subscriptions [Advanced]: Create and manage forms with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on. You can set additional sign-up fee or offer a free trial on your subscriptions.
- Supports Multiple Countries: Supports Direct Debit schemes such as BACS in the United Kingdom, SEPA in the European Union, ACH in the United States, PAD in Canada, Autogiro in Sweden, Betalingsservice in Denmark, BECS in Australia and BECS NZ in New Zealand.
- Active GoCardless account. Please make sure it is available in your country and you are fully onboarded.
- Gravity Forms 2.3 or later (Basic license at the minimum).
- PHP 7.2 or later.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.