Klarna is the leading global payments and shopping service, providing smarter and more flexible shopping and purchase experiences to 147 million active consumers across more than 400,000 merchants in 45 countries. Klarna offers direct payments, pay after delivery options and instalment plans in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets consumers pay when and how they prefer to.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
Klarna Gateway extension for Gravity Forms enables you to use the your Klarna EU or US merchant account to accept payments via Pay Now, Pay in 3, Pay in 30 days, and Financing methods using the Klarna Checkout or Klarna Payments integration on your Gravity Forms powered website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Payment Processing: Securely process credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers through the checkout forms or pages hosted by Klarna so you don’t have to worry about building your own payment page or certifying with PCI-DSS.
- Active Klarna Checkout or Payments enabled merchant account – You must be a merchant from the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Austria or Norway to be able to signup.
- Gravity Forms 2.3.0 or later, Basic license at the minimum.
- A valid SSL certificate is not required as your customer credit card details are safely entered on checkout terminals hosted by Klarna, however it is recommended to have one. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.