Klarna is now one of Europe’s largest banks and is providing payment solutions for 60 million consumers across 130,000 merchants in 14 countries. Klarna offers direct payments, pay after delivery options and installment plans in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets consumers pay when and how they prefer to.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
Klarna Gateway extension for Gravity Forms enables you to use the your Klarna EU or US merchant account to accept payments via Pay Later, Slice It, or Pay Now methods using the hosted pages integration on your Gravity Forms powered website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Payment Processing: Securely process credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers through the hosted checkout forms by redirecting your customers to the gateway website so you don’t have to worry about building your own payment page or certifying with PCI-DSS.
- Active Klarna merchant account – You must be a merchant from the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Austria or Norway to be able to signup.
- Gravity Forms 2.3.0 or later
- A valid SSL certificate is not required as your customer credit card details are safely entered on pages hosted by Klarna, however it is recommended to have one. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.