Mercado Pago is arguably the largest online payment platform in Latin America, a region with a population of over 635 million people and one of the fastest-growing Internet penetration rates in the world. Their efforts are centred on enabling e-commerce and digital and mobile payments on your behalf by delivering a suite of technology solutions across the complete value chain of commerce. MercadoLibre is a market leader in Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Uruguay and Peru.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
Mercado Pago Gateway extension for Gravity Forms enables you to use the your MercadoLibre Latin American merchant account to accept payments via credit/debit cards, bank transfers and cash payments using the hosted checkout integration on your on your Gravity Forms powered website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Payment Processing: Securely process credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers through the hosted checkout forms by redirecting your customers to the gateway website so you don’t have to worry about building your own payment page or certifying with PCI-DSS.
- Active Mercado Pago merchant account – You must be a merchant from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, Uruguay or Peru to be able to signup.
- Gravity Forms 2.3.0 or later, Basic license at the minimum.
- A valid SSL certificate is not required as your customer credit card details are safely entered on pages hosted by Mercado Pago, however it is recommended to have one. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.