Open Payment Platform (OPP) powered by PAY.ON is a new and unified API used by various merchant providers like Axcess Payment Services, CliQPayments, Quaife, allpago and Zing.gg to give your customers access to numerous new payment possibilities. Besides the known credit cards (Visa, Master Card, etc.) you can also integrate debit cards (PostFinance, Maestro, etc.) or eWallets (PayPal, Moneybookers, etc.) and web-banking payment methods (PostFinance E-Finance, sofortüberweisung, ELV/giropay, iDeal, Mister Cash, and many more).
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
Open Payment Platform (OPP) Gateway extension for Gravity Forms enables you to use the your merchant account based on its API to accept online via cards, net-banking and web wallet services by integrating COPYandPAY Hosted Checkout method with your Gravity Forms powered website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Supports Multiple Providers: Works for various merchant providers like Axcess Payment Services, CliQPayments, Quaife, allpago and Zing.gg.
- Secure Payment Processing: Securely process cards (with PSD2), net-banking and web wallet services by integrating COPYandPAY Hosted Checkout method so you don’t have to worry about building your own payment page or certifying with PCI-DSS.
- Active OPP based merchant account like Axcess Payment Services, CliQPayments, Quaife, allpago and Zing.gg.
- Gravity Forms 2.3.0 or later, Basic version at the minimum.
- Forms should be running in non-AJAX mode.
- A valid SSL certificate required on the merchant website, however your customer credit card details are safely entered on widgets hosted by OPP. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.