Whether you are just starting a new business, looking for a more PCI compliant website solution or wanting to seamlessly integrate payment processing to your website, the Payeezy Gateway from First Data makes it easy to accept a wide range of payments and manage your payment transactions anytime, anywhere.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
Payeezy (First Data) Gateway extension for Gravity Forms enables you to use the Payeezy payment gateway from First Data to accept credit cards directly via the custom forms on your Gravity Forms powered website without redirecting customers away to the gateway website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Payment Processing: Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- Process Subscriptions [Advanced]: Create and manage forms with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on. You can set additional sign-up fee or offer a free trial on your subscriptions. Requires TransArmor Token.
- Payeezy Developer account with activated First Data Global Gateway merchant.
- TransArmor enabled on your First Data Global Gateway merchant account terminal if setting up subscriptions on Advanced version.
- Gravity Forms 2.3 or later, Basic license at the minimum.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.