Paystack is the payment processor of choice for some of the fastest-growing businesses in Nigeria by giving their customers the gift of modern, frictionless, painless payments. Paystack only charges a tiny fee per successful transaction, its Checkout Form smartly suggests other payment options, making it the processor of choice for 25,000+ businesses.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
Paystack Gateway extension for Gravity Forms enables you to use the your Paystack merchant account to accept payments via credit/debit cards, bank account, mobile money or Visa QR using the Paystack Standard redirection integration on your Gravity Forms powered website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Payment Processing: Securely process credit cards, debit cards, bank account, mobile money or Visa QR by redirecting the customers to a secure payment page hosted by Paystack.
- Process Subscriptions [Advanced]: Create and manage forms with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on. You can set additional sign-up fee or offer a free trial on your subscriptions.
- Paystack Custom Fields [Advanced]: Pass up to twenty values as custom field data to your Paystack merchant account.
- Active Paystack account – You must be an Nigerian merchant to be able to signup.
- Gravity Forms 2.3.0 or later
- A valid SSL certificate is not required as your customer credit card and bank details are safely entered on pages hosted by Paystack, however it is recommended to have one. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.