PayU is the division of fintech and electronic payments of Naspers, one of the largest internet companies in the world, with their expertise in the local markets where they have been operating successfully for more than 15 years. PayU Latam aims to be a partner of your business in Latin America, by offering local processing of credit and debit cards with the best approval rate in addition to other local means of payment (such as cash and bank transfers). All with a single integration.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
PayU Latam Gateway extension for Gravity Forms enables you to use the your PayU Latin America merchant account to accept payments via credit/debit cards, bank transfers and cash payments using the hosted checkout integration on your on your Gravity Forms powered website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Payment Processing: Securely process credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers through the hosted checkout forms by redirecting your customers to the gateway website so you don’t have to worry about building your own payment page or certifying with PCI-DSS.
- Active PayU Latam merchant account – You must be a merchant from Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Panama, or Peru to be able to signup.
- Gravity Forms 2.3 or later
- Forms should be running in non-AJAX mode.
- A valid SSL certificate is not required as your customer credit card details are safely entered on pages hosted by PayU, however it is recommended to have one. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.