Razorpay is an online payment gateway which allows Indian businesses to collect payments online through credit card, debit card, netbanking and popular wallets including JioMoney, Mobikwik, PayUmoney, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money and PayZapp.
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest most advanced custom form plugins in the WordPress sphere. Powering over a million websites, Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services with a fantastic collection of add-ons.
Razorpay Gateway extension for Gravity Forms enables you to use the your Razorpay merchant account to accept payments via credit/debit cards, netbanking, UPI or popular Indian mobile wallets using the Razorpay checkout form (popup) integration on your on your Gravity Forms powered website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Payment Processing: Securely process credit cards, debit cards, Netbanking payments, and payments from mobile wallets through the checkout form popup without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- Process Subscriptions [Advanced]: Create and manage forms with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on. You can set additional sign-up fee or offer a free trial on your subscriptions. Razorpay only supports subscriptions on Visa and Mastercard credit cards.
- Razorpay Custom Fields [Advanced]: Pass up to fifteen values as custom field data to your Razorpay merchant account.
- Active Razorpay account – You must be an Indian merchant to be able to signup.
- Gravity Forms 2.3.0 or later, Basic license or higher.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.