Square does everything it can to make accepting cards as fast, painless, and secure as possible. They do not charge extra fees or lock you into long-term contracts and make sure you get paid fast and stay secure without having to worry about it. Your online business will enjoy all the benefits of Square, including fast deposits, fraud monitoring, and dedicated dispute management.
Event Espresso is a comprehensive WordPress event registration and ticketing plugin. It can turn your existing website into a fully-featured event management system with everything from custom registration forms and emails, seating limits, multiple price options and discount codes to printable tickets.
Square Gateway add-on for Event Espresso 4 enables you to use the Square Checkout (redirect) API payment gateway to accept payments for tickets and attendee registration via debit/credit cards on secure payment pages hosted by them.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Credit Card Processing: Securely process credit cards on payment pages hosted by Square so you don’t have to worry about building your own payment page or certifying with PCI-DSS.
- Active Square account. This extension will only allow you to accept payments and does not sync with product inventory.
- Event Espresso 4.7 or later.
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- A valid SSL certificate is required for Square to work, but your customer credit card details are safely entered on pages hosted by Square anyway. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.