As a leading payment gateway, Authorize.Net is trusted by more than 430,000 merchants, handling more than 1 billion transactions and $149 billion in payments every year. Authorize.Net has been working with merchants and small businesses since 1996 and will offer you a credit card payment solution that works for your business and lets you focus on what you love best.
Ninja Forms is a very powerful FREE form creation tool for WordPress that lets you build forms within minutes using a simple yet powerful drag-and-drop form creator.
Authorize.Net Gateway extension for Ninja Forms enables you to use the Authorize.Net payment gateway to accept credit cards directly via the custom forms on your Ninja Forms powered website without redirecting customers away to the gateway website.
- Easy Install: Like all WP Gateways add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Credit Card Processing: Uses Accept.js library to send secure payment data directly to Authorize.Net to reduce PCI compliance scope.
- Easy Field Mapping: Map the billing data entered by customer with Authorize.net fields using merge tags provided by Ninja Forms. However if left empty, the plugin will automatically pick values from customers’ submission.
- Authorize.Net Custom Fields: Pass as many field fixed or dynamic (using Ninja Forms merge tags) values as you like as custom field data to your Authorize.net merchant account.
- Process Subscriptions [Advanced]: Create and manage forms with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on. You can even offer a free trial on your subscriptions.
- Active Authorize.Net account – Sign up for a sandbox account here if you need to test.
- Ninja Forms 3.0.0 or later. Works with FREE version of Ninja Forms!
- Your form must include credit card and email fields.
- The Advanced version supports either one-time payment or recurring subscription in one “Collect Payment” action. If you need to conditionally process both one-time and recurring payments in the same form based on user selection, you will need to install the Conditional Logic extension that is available individually or as a part of Personal, Professional or Agency licenses and create separate “Collect Payment” actions for one-time and recurring payments with opposite conditionals.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.